Chakra is an old Sanskrit word that literally means wheel.
Energy has 7 centers in your body, starting at the base of your spine and moving all the way up to the top of your head.
The 7 chakras are the main energy centers of the body.
In a healthy, balanced person, the 7 chakras provide the right balance of energy to every part of your body, mind, and spirit.
• Muladhara: red color, (the Root Chakra) Muladhara (literally, “root support”) is located at the base of the spine. ... represents our foundation. It anchors us and gives us the feeling of being grounded.
• Svadhisthana: orange color, (the Sacral Chakra) ... helps inform how we relate to our emotions and the emotions of others.
• Manipura: yellow color, (the Navel Chakra) ... represents to your ability to be confident and in control of your life.
• Anahata: green color, (the Heart Chakra) ... can influence our ability to give and receive love—from others and ourselves.
• Vishuddha: water blue color, (the Throat Chakra) ... controls our ability to communicate.
• Ajna: indigo color (the Third-Eye Chakra) ... speaks to our ability to see the big picture and connect to intuition Think of the eye of the soul.
• Sahasrara: violet color, (the Crown Chakra) … the highest chakra, represents our ability to be fully connected spiritually. When open the crown chakra you’re thought to access a higher consciousness.
You can use this necklace to connect physical, emotional and spiritual imbalances with the chakras.
The jewelry pieces are original designs entirely handmade.
In addition, the pendant contains the elements that form an Orgon such as white quartz, resin, metals and an copper spiral that provide personal protection against electromagnetic pollution.
Shipping from Canada
3-5 business days
Customs and import taxes
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Returns & Exchanges
I gladly accept returns and exchanges
Just contact me within: 7 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
I don't accept cancellations
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Items on sale
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.